Monday, April 11, 2011

The ultimate "bang" for your buck!

I'm pretty sure we've all done it, convinced ourselves that we wanted bangs, and then a week later we are screaming in the morning "why the HELL did I cut bangs?!"

Well, if you haven't, smart cookie, but I have, a few times in my life.  Well, no need for that now!  You can wear temporary bangs for a day, and go right back to your old style whenever you want!  HOW AWESOME!


Bang by HairDo Price: $24.00

Could it really be that easy?  YES!

Jessica Simpson and Ken Paves were REALLY onto something when they came out with the Hair-Do Bang Extension!  It retails for appx $30, and it will be worth the money, I promise you!

Bang by HairDo Price: $24.00
Hairdo Bang Hair Extension As Seen On TV

Take a look at some amazing creations that clip-in bangs can give you!  I bet you didn't even know that these were clip in bangs!








I found the bangs for a GREAT price at
http://www.maxwigs.com/bang-by-hairdo-hair-extensions-p5373.html

A note from MaxWigs:

HairDo is available in both 100% fine human hair and Kanekalon Vibralite® modacrylic fiber, the finest quality synthetic fiber available.

The collection is available in 21" long human hair and in four synthetic versions: long and mid-lengths in straight or softly waved textures.  Affordable, lightweight and easy to attach, these virtually undetectable extensions can be put in and taken out in a matter of minutes.

You have nothing to loose, and tons to gain, by adding lots of versatile styling to your look!  Its worth the try!  I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment