Monday, April 25, 2011

One to try: Dry Shampoo!

I am obsessed with dry shampoo, I use it all the time.  And what's better - I've already gone through the hassle of trying 5 or 6 different ones to come to the conclusion that these 2 dry shampoo products are best!

Tresemme Fresh Start Dry Shampoo

Is one of the best ones out there!!  (and its under $4!)

Directions from the manufacturer:


I love using this after I get out of the gym, then my hair looks refreshed so I can go run an errand afterwards without my hair looking like a sweaty mess!!

The other brand of dry shampoo is getting some major kudos from me is:

Batiste Dry Shampoo Products (prices ranging from $3- $7 at drugstores)


The scents are intoxicating, and the product sucks up oil and dirt like a champ!

Dry Shampoo takes greasy hair and plumps it by using witch hazel and talc to absorb oil:


Results are even better if you can shoot hair with a blow dryer and use a brush to add volume.

What's more is that if you color your hair, and your oily scalp is making your roots stick out like a sore thumb (for blonds with roots, and especially darker hair with some grey showing) Batiste also makes a dry shampoo with color pigments to brighten your hair color!


I've used the one for blond hair and its mind-blowing how well it works!


User Tip:  Do not spray dry shampoo too close to the scalp, the effect will be too much product in a concentrated area, and will make hair worse, follow the 8 to 12 inch rule, and it will work the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment