Friday, April 29, 2011

Nail Colors Men Prefer

A poll on Cosmopolitan.com asked men (only) what nail polish colors they prefer to see on women, and the results are not surprising!

45% say RED
 One to try:  Essie "Fifth Avenue"

$8 at Ulta.com and Essie Retailers

25% said HOT PINK
One to try:  Sally Hansen's "Back to the Fuscia" at drug stores nationwide for appx $4


17% said BLUE (really?  well, ok..they ARE guys)
One to try:  China Glaze "Blue Sparrow"

I just bought this shade - its outstanding!  Its actually a blue I will wear on my fingernails and not just toes!!
Find it at Sally Beauty Supply for $5.99

11% said CORAL (which I am currently rockin on my FL vacation right now and the husband liked it, so I guess he is the 11%?!)
One to try:  Finger Paints "I am Drawn to this Color" $4.99 at Sally Beauty Supply


and finally 2% were onto the YELLOW trend right now!

One to try CND Colour in "Bicycle Yellow"

No comments:

Post a Comment