Saturday, April 2, 2011

The best foundation I've ever used!

MAKE UP FOR EVER

Get prepared to spend the best $40 you've spent in a long time!

A few weeks ago I blogged about the first unretouched makeup advertisement:


After seeing this advertisement I was eager to try the foundation to see if it made me feel 'airbrushed'. 

I wear by Bare Minerals Matte Powder Foundation, and I still swear by it - but this liquid foundation will now be a part of my beauty routine....

So I purchased this foundation (my color is 117) and I was AMAZED!

Oil Free, amazing coverage, and I felt like nothing was on my skin!  I didn't even need a powder to set it!  I did a "shine check" at 11am (usually when I need some powder) and my skin had a natural glow, not a greasy oil shine!

HD Invisible Cover Foundation

A little goes a long way, so I think that you will get months of use out of this, even if you wear foundation every day!

This one comes highly recommended!  I've paid much more for foundation and didn't get half the results I got from this product!

Buy it online at:
http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P217905&categoryId=C13402

or at Sephora retailers nationwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment