Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Splurge vs Steal of the Day

Last week I featured a blog on what to wear to a rehearsal dinner, and I showed you a gorgeous floral dress!  Well, for today's splurge or steal I will compare it to a similar style I saw at none other than Dress Barn (gasp!)

The Spurge:
Eliza J One Shoulder Dress from Zappos.com, $118


The Steal:
Dress Barn's Reversed Border Floral Dress, DressBarn.com $50


The splurge is made of a cotton spandex, and the steal is made of polyester.

The splurge is a fitted style, suited best for petite or slim frames, whereas the steal is a bias-cut, which generally works with all body types!

The Verdict is:

Its a tie!  It really depends on the fit you prefer, but in my opinion - the look is perfect for this Spring's events you will be attending!

PS- Try a green eye shadow look from my 4/19 blog to go with your Spring Florals!

No comments:

Post a Comment