Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Testing Out Make Up For Ever Full Coverage Concealer

For this week's TV appearance, I wanted to amp up the coverage of my foundation, but instead i decided to go with a full coverage concealer - and who better than the best in full coverage makeup than Make Up For Ever


This stuff is powerful enough to cover a tattoo


But gentle and blend able enough to really work wonders under the eye area


I dotted it onto the under eye and over some blemish spots and then blended it out with a pointed foundation brush


Then I applied a thin application of Make Up For Ever's HD Foundation

Which not only had this amazing coverage (check out this transition)


but also looks photo ready without any finishing powder (although I always use a finishing powder)

A while back I had blogged about how they did an ad campaign in 2011/2012 that showed real cell phone and digital camera pics that were not retouched

To show the type of HD light reflecting power that this product has.  I had worn the foundation for a while, but forgot how much I liked it (I am always trying new products)

Hopefully this will be just what I need for tomorrow's show!

No comments:

Post a Comment