Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I'll say it again: BEST Shampoo & Conditioner I've EVER used

It is a sad day in this World when I actually would consider selling jewelry or designer handbags from my closet so that I can purchase a lifetime supply of a shampoo & conditioner!!  Seriously!

I've posted (ok, a lot) before about these products, but I absolutely cannot say enough! 

THEY ARE THE REASON I CAN GO AN 8 WEEKS NOW BETWEEN A COLOR & TRIM AT THE SALON!

Do I have your attention now?!?!?!

Its the Kerastase line, specifically I love the Chroma Riche (color protection) line - but I am sure that their other lines are just as fab - depending on your concern (frizz, natural curl, straightening, moisturizing)
Kerastase Line

Chroma Riche Masque

This masque was a deluxe sample in my Birchbox one month and I was super excited to try it, its a line I've always wanted to try, but its expensive so I never took the risk (and prob spending JUST as much in products that don't work!)

I tried it and in ONE application my hair was super soft, smooth and shiny.  It blow dried faster and it held a curl perfectly!  Better yet, it made my color look vibrant!  I think even my stylist noticed!  (right T?)



I didn't have a choice at that point, I NEEDED the masque and I knew the shampoo would be amazing.  Search "conditioner" in the search box in the upper left side of the page if you want to read my previous blog post on how I saved over $20 on the 2 products instead of ordering it right from the Kerastase site)

As you continue to use the products, you really start to notice how much healthier your hair is and how much better it styles (and maintains styles and cuts)
Day 2 vs Day 5
Check it all out on:
http://www.kerastase-usa.com/

and really consider the investment.  The products truly deliver amazing results!

No comments:

Post a Comment