Wednesday, May 1, 2013

I really love my: Glow Pads

When I got back from vacation the other day, I wanted to give my [subtle] tan a boost before facing all my work peers (ok fine, I wanted to look super tan on my first day back in the office from my beach vaca!)

I washed my face and used the Clarisonic Mia Brush for a great exfoliation to my face & neck

Then I applied Dr Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Glow Pads to my face, neck & chest (one pad for all!)


Not only are these pads super convienient, they have great skin benefits AND give you a natural glow!

Your tan starts to appear in a few hours, meanwhile your skin is super smooth and radient!  The tan lasts for a few days (I use vitamin C cream at night that wears the tan out quicker)

NEW just in time for Spring - a limited edition 'try me' set of 2 body and 2 face padS at Sephora for $14!
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare - Beauty To Glow Face And Body

Cause I already know you'll love it - splurge on a package to get you through the summer, trust me - the glow is natural enough that you can blend it without having to tan your whole body if you don't want to!

Start with 10 for $18 (or 5 for $10)
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare - Alpha Beta® Glow Pads
http://www.sephora.com/alpha-beta-glow-pads-P282415?skuId=1325216



No comments:

Post a Comment