Monday, May 6, 2013

Every Shade of Eyeliner

I happened across a blog called "All Women Stalk" which I would have passed up, except they had a submission of "7 Trendy Eyeliner Colors to Try Now" - so I HAD to give it a shot and read it, and I liked the looks they suggested

From
http://makeup.allwomenstalk.com/trendy-eyeliner-colors-you-need-to-try

PURPLE


TEAL


GOLD


SILVER


GREEN


BLUE


and PINK


All are great suggestions (if not a bit too bold in some of the technique for every day looks) but I also really like the idea of just swiping on one line of BOLD fun color and keeping the rest of the look simple!  Its really easy for summer!







My pick for one of the best bold color eye pencils is Urban Decay's 24/7 Waterproof Liner

They have over 40 amazing shades from classic black, smokey plum and hot pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment