Friday, May 17, 2013

My new favorite lip stain - and its a natural soft shade you can wear with ANYTHING!

I was on the hunt for a lip color that:

- was neutral enough to work with all skin tones
- was very long wearing without being drying
- had a shimmery finish that would brighten the lip area
- blended well with various lip liners (for adjusting the color)

Essentially, I needed a lip stain that would work on LOTS of my bridal and prom clients!  Well, I found this product (and its now runner up, my former favorite) in Kat Von D's Foiled Love Liquid Lipstick in 'Forever and Never'
Kat Von D - Foiled Love Liquid Lipstick
(great name!) $19 at Sephora

http://www.sephora.com/foiled-love-liquid-lipstick-P375265?skuId=1398965



Not only does this flawless neutral shade have a boost of "foiled" shimmer but it

- doesn't 'age' lips
- isn't over drying (is semi-dry, its a stain)
- you can layer a gloss, but you truly don't need to

Also available in lipstick form (more moisturizing and not as long wearing as the stain)


I really recommend this product for special occasion makeup uses, because it will wear on well through photos at a wedding and won't need to be re-applied by the young ladies!

I also like it for busy days at the office, because I can drink my coffee and go meeting to meeting and I know I still have this shimmery taupe on my lips!

"Foiled" finish available in three shades


I really recommend anything from Kat's line, so far all the products prove to be something she knows about - long wearing skin application!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment