Friday, July 22, 2011

Best of: Argan Oil

Ok Diva's, I have FINALLY completed a month-long trial of all sorts of Moroccan (Argan) Oil hair, cosmetic and face products, and here is my "Best of" list!!

You learned 2 weeks ago about how Argan Oil is extracted, and the amazing benefits of this naturally-derived moisturizer.  So here it is:

BEST SHAMPOO:

Organix Moroccan Oil Shampoo (hated the conditioner) $7.99 at Ulta

BEST CONDITIONER:

One n Only Argan Oil Conditioner $11.99 at Beauty Supply Stores (Sally's, Ulta)


BEST HAIR SERUM:

Not a day goes by that I don't use this serum.  Either on wet hair when I get out of the shower, on my elbows when I notice they are dry, or on the ends of my hair before I wrap it up to go to bed.  Its incredible!

Agadir Argan Oil $22 Amazon.com (comes with travel extras!)


BEST STYLING CREAM:

Moroccan Oil Brand Styling Cream ($24 at Retailers/Salons)

BEST MOISTURIZER:

Amir Hand and Body Moisturizer ($19.99 HSN.com)


BEST BRONZER:

Josie Maran has an ENTIRE line of Argan Oil infused cosmetics and skin care, and every item I bought I liked!  Her Bronzing Oil for Face (you can use on body too) is $52 and limited quantities are available at Sephora and QVC.com only:
Bronzing Argan Oil

BEST BLUSH:

Tarte's Amazonian Clay Blush (has a small quantity of Argan Oil)

It has stain-like qualities that somehow combine all natural ingredients and great color to flush cheeks for up to 12 hours straight (not waterproof).  I am especially in love with "Flush"


BEST LIP PRODUCT:

I've loved the tingling sensation of Du Wop's Lip Venom for years, little did I know it was Argan Oil infused!  Warning:  Your lips will tingle and plum up immediately!  Try "Blush"
Twilight Lip Venom - Blush

BEST FACE PRODUCT:

Josie Maran's Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 30 ($38 and comes in 5 shades)
Tinted Moisturizer
This was a great product because it moisturized without feeling heavy or greasy.  The shade also blended into my skin so nicely!

So now you are in the know with Argan Oil, and the best products out there!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment