Friday, July 1, 2011

Just had a heart attack!

I need to be more cautious when I go searching for new Chanel cosmetics, because the release of Fall 2011 just sent me over the edge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am totally flipping over the new Chanel eye shadow quad Regard Signe de Chanel in "Topkapi" $65
REGARD SIGNÉ DE CHANEL - QUADRA EYE SHADOW
Look at the brilliant pigments that just blow the competition away as far as ease of application, blend-ability, color, long-wearing, and brilliance!!!!!

The individual shadows pay homage to the signature quilting on their most popular handbag, the Cambon 2.55


shockingly enough, Chanel isn't featuring the quad as their signature look - instead they are launching cream long-wear eyeshadows (I currently and addicted to the Make Up For Ever brand of cream shadows, but of course I will try the Chanel and report back!)

here is a sneak peak of the Fall campaign!

No comments:

Post a Comment