Sunday, July 10, 2011

Oh, They're Real!!!



No, no, no!!  Not those fake ladies...I'm talking EYE LASHES!!!!!!!!



The newest sensation to hit the market this week was Benefit Cosmetics new mascara "They're Real!"
They're Real! Mascara

many women do not want to get on the eyelash extension band wagon (which I do, and I have and I love them!) which is understandable.  I mean, they take time and maintenance and $$$.

Well, Benefit wants to give you lashes to compete with the falsies, and I think they have done it!!



Benefit did a customer survey and reported the following:

Research results:
-94% saw dramatic length and volume*
-90% saw base-to-tip curl*
-94% saw visible lift*
-100% saw long-wearing results*
-*Results observed in a consumer panel survey



I love the brush, the bristles are incredible, they really grab each lash!


It's a must try (at $22) and its available online at http://www.sephora.com/

and it will be released in stores July 15th!

No comments:

Post a Comment