Monday, August 1, 2011

Say YES to Natural Ingredients

I have a new favorite drug-store brand skincare line - and its the "YES to Carrots" (and tomatoes, and cucumbers AND blueberries) line that is flooding the marketplace right now!

So far, here are my favorite finds from these naturally-derived products:

YES to Tomatoes Deep Cleaning Facial Pads

Perfect for Oily Skin, they combine bamboo, lycopene (the healthy anti-oxidant found in tomatoes) and salicylic acid to clear away dead skin and oil to keep pores clean.  They are gentle enough to use daily and I especially like to use them on my back and shoulders to help keep skin clear for those great tank tops!

YES to Cucumbers Facial Towelettes

These smell amazing and are great for removing makeup before a workout, or cleaning the skin anytime.  They leave my face feeling soft, not stripped

YES to Carrots Hydrating Body Lotion with SPF 30

As if the SPF 30 factor wasn't enough to get me excited, the antioxidant rich formula makes skin glow (luckily not orange- hehe)

I also love their lip balms (I've tried pomegranate and mint) with SPF 15, which protect your lips from harsh rays and are cheap enough to store in every beach bag and purse you own!


What's better, is that most of these products are under $10, so you don't have to feel guilty on splurging on a few items!  You can find these lines at Ulta, Kinny, Walgreens and Rite Aid stores!

No comments:

Post a Comment