Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Most Universally Flattering Eyeliner

I realized over the weekend when I was doing a bridal party, that the eyeliner I constantly reach for is my Bare Essentuals Big n Bright Eyeliner in "Plum"


It is somehow the most perfect shade that looks great on any skin tone I ever apply it to!  It works so well with pinks, taupes, plums, browns, tans, greys and even greens!

It is a creamy and long wearing formula (not waterproof) that just glides on.  I also LOVE the built in sharpener, to get the end nice and pointed for thin lines. (the pencil itself is twist up, so you don't have to actually sharpen it).

The built in smudger is also incredible, it softens the line to create very natural looks, or it can intensify the look by smudging under the eye.

There are other colors, and I've used them all (warning:  the blue is BLUE!) but none are better than the plum, no question!

Replace that black or brown this month and amp up the style!

No comments:

Post a Comment