Thursday, July 14, 2011

Georgia Peaches!


One of my blog readers explained her love for the peach makeup trend, and I am totally with her on that one!  Shades of peach (think from coral to apricot) can brighten the skin and make your look fresh and youthful.









Eye Shadow:

I find that peach eye shadow looks best with a charcoal or black eyeliner.  It might seem counter-intuitive to go so bold with a liner with a light eye shadow, but it will make your eyes pop.  Just do a thin line of eyeliner with the peach eyes.



Right now I am loving Estee Lauder's Pure Color Single Eye Shadow is "Twilight Rose"


I also love Hard Candy's "Peach Swirl" shadow/blush/highlighter





Blush:

For a great peach flush, I like Too Faced's "Peach Leopard Brightening and Perfecting Bronzer"


I also love BeneFit's "CORALista" blush, its a very warm color and it instantly brightens your face!


Lips:

I am SO incredibly into Smashbox's "O Gloss Gold" (which is new, before this season it was only the pink shade).  It's a chance to create a totally individual look, because "intuitive" gloss changes to a specific hue for your lips based on the natural color of your lips!!
O-GLOSS GOLD Intuitive Lip Gloss With Goji Berry-C Complex™

I also love Tarte's LipSurgence in "Joy" which is a nude peach, but with lots of shine!


Limited to this Summer 2011 Collection, is Philosophy's "Fresh Peaches" Lip Shine and Body Products

Nails:

One of the most popular peach nail colors right now is "Summer Peach" by American Apparel


But for a brighter look, I like Finger Paints' "Ripe Peach" (Sally Beauty Supply)


Now you are ready to get your PEACH on!

No comments:

Post a Comment