Friday, July 1, 2011

Kate Spade Clutch

I am constantly searching the internet for mid-level designer sales, its the best way to scoop up designer shoes and bags with less guilt, but no sacrifice on fashion!  The key is buying items that will easily go another season, or are timeless.  Trendy is fun, but classic and timeless are the best bang for your buck!

I have had my eye on this awesome clutch from Kate Spade (her handbags have been my obsession this year) that is now on sale for $158!!




This bag comes in yellow, green and pink and it is absolutely adorable and will perk up ANY summer party dress


I also think the green goes well with a casual look, out to dinner or drinks.  Its such a statement piece and its a steal at the markdown price!


PS- isn't the pineapple freaking adorable!?!? 

Fun tip:  Pair this clutch with bright nails in yellow!

No comments:

Post a Comment