Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Thanks to Zoya

My biggest pet peeve about having natural nails (still new to me after 15 years of acrylics) is that nail polish chips off in a day, and always at the worst time (like, in the car on the way to a meeting!)  URGH!

But this week, Zoya Nail Polish saved me the frustration!  I am not on day FOUR (an impossible feat) and all I have is a tiny chip on one nail.
900x900
I was wearing the ultra pale violet color from their Spring 2012 collection (above) and hey, I'm STILL wearing it!



I placed an order for some new colors through the Birchbox site (I like the points system!) but you can also check out Zoya's full line at:

www.zoya.com

What to try?  How about this perfect Robin's Egg blue from their Spring 2013 collection ($8)

It's called "Blu"


If you're in the market for a new nude/neutral, check out "Jacquilene"


No comments:

Post a Comment