Friday, January 25, 2013

Best Anti-Acne Moisturizer

I've officially fallen in love with Vichy's Normaderm Anti-Acne Moisturizer!
Normaderm Daily Anti-Acne Hydrating Lotion - Moisturizers

This daily hydrating lotion is a cool, light-weight....almost gel-like formula that really does improve acne!  I've been fighting with acne in my 30s like I've never experienced in my life, and every moisturizer was making me super dry or greasy! 

What's even better?  Its only $23.50!
http://www.vichyusa.com/_us/_en/face-care/moisturizers/Normaderm-Daily-anti-acne-hydrating-lotion.htm

I've been buying mine at Ulta, and I also just picked up the cleanser from the same line:
Normaderm Daily Gentle Cream Cleanser - Cleansers + Toners
and so far (2 days) its been very gentle and my skin isn't dry at all, and my acne is still gone! 

I highly recommend this line to help with acne-prone skin, especially because its not too harsh and will work well with other products.

No comments:

Post a Comment