Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Skip getting NAKED...well, for this product anyway

If you follow me, you know I love the Urban Decay NAKED line of products (it all started with incredible user feedback from a limited edition palette, and now its one of their best selling categories!)


Shame on me for going for it, but I think UD was really reaching too deep into our love of the NAKED line when they launched the NAKED Nail Colors:

This six shade and $26 collection of mini bottles did not live up the hype!

The color scheme is nice, but I bet you already have half these shades in the archives

and the formula was not the best!

Skip this particular item


and opt for trying their new Beauty Balm instead (a good price for BB)
Urban Decay - Naked Skin Beauty Balm Broad Spectrum SPF 20
$34 at Sephora

No comments:

Post a Comment