Friday, January 4, 2013

Finally! A gold shimmer that WORKS!!!

I am THRILLED with one of the little items that was in my Christmas stocking this year (my hubby is THAT good!), which was a Chanel Illusion D'Ombre Longwear Eyeshadow in "Vision"


It pairs INCREDIBLY with their winter limited edition quad

(which also made it in the stocking!)

but what I love, is that it is the perfect amount of shimmer.  It is 'glittery' but its also very smooth, crease less and it adds instant eye-popping drama to ANY shadow!

If you already have Chanel's 'Aparence' it is very similar, but note that this one is true gold


What I am REALLY liking about it, is that you can layer it over a Rosey-pink and you get this flawless rose-gold (my current obsession) blend that is so brightening, people will think you just woke up from a 7 year nap!  HA!

Check out how I layered it over pink eyeshadow:


In this look I'm loving the gold on the inner corner and the rose gold all over the lid


Go for a rose-gold look by wearing the colors separately


No comments:

Post a Comment