Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Such a tease!

One of my newest additions to my hair product must have collection is...

TEASING POWDER!

If you're trying to achieve styles like THIS without it

Don't bother!!!

How to use it:

Determine how you will style your hair, so you'll know how much lift you'll need.  Grab your teasing powder and a teasing comb or brush...I like to to use a teasing brush:


Apply powder to roots:




Then gently brush hair into place!


Voila! 

These powders will totally hold your style ALL day and give you ultimate lift at the roots! 

What I'm using:

My Splurge:  Surface 'Push' $24 at participating salons

My Steal:  Big Sexy Hair's Powder Play, $15 at Ulta

(I haven't found anything cheaper that works yet!)

How I'm wearing it:

I really like this for creating volume with a simple ponytail:


Or I use it when I'm in a rush and throw a headband on with it for an instant retro look

No comments:

Post a Comment