Friday, June 21, 2013

Stila After Glow Lip Color Review

When I was at The Makeup Show Chicago, they had a special deal on the new Stila lip crayon that - GASP! - glows in under black lights!


Its not that I go out to the clubs where the black lights are that often - nor do I still have one in my room (its prob still in storage though!  what? they were super cool in the 90s!) So, was the color and finish of the product good enough that I would wear it for any other reason than to the club?



Yes, it sure is!  Its actually a great lip crayon!  Its how you would expect a lip crayon to be, semi-matte and fades over a long period of time like a stain. 

There are a bunch of colors to choose from


I happened to love "Rave Red"


and I LOVE when crayons/pencils like this twist up and you don't have to sharpen them!

So you can go from glam to rave in second flat with this product!!
$18 at Sephora and Stila.com


No comments:

Post a Comment