Monday, June 17, 2013

Great Testimonial!

I had such a great time working with Kitty - we did a makeup application tutorial, where I showed her how to apply makeup and make detailed recommendations of what to buy.  I also went through her makeup and brushes she had and told her what was worth saving and which should be retired!  It was fun for both of us, here is what she had to say:

Rosa, I don't have words to express how wonderful you are! So knowledgeable and skilled! My skin feels and looks amazing ( even if I say so myself) you far exceeded my expectations...All you ladies out there, check out Rosa M Beauty, and be sure you contact her for special occasions if you want to look your absolute best!

If you're interested in a makeup tutorial - whether its for every day makeup or you just aren't sure what products to purchase - contact me today at rosa.osu@usa.com or 315-430-3855 and we can set up an appointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment