Saturday, June 29, 2013

Neon and Nude Mani!

While randomly searching for some half-moon manicure ideas to use my fav neon color with (chartruse)


I discovered a really cool color combo trend that I am going to do ASAP!  I love it!  Its Neon + Nude manicures!

First I saw this


Use Hole Punch Stickers to Get the Look

and then it made me think of one of my favorite pairs of shoes


and I decided to research it further!  Check out some of the awesome Neon + Nude Manicures I've found!


(try Orly's manicure tape strips to make this look super easy and flawless!)


(Look at those adorable decals!)


Just a stripe of the neon, no tape or guide needed


Ombre fade using a sponge








(love this look and how they paired Zoya's Pixie Dust with it!)


(You can totally free-hand this if you go slow!)




(Love it with grey instead of black!)


(Another free-hand look)


(I'll admit that I tried this one, and failed, but I will try again!)

So there you have it!  Some Neon and Nude (and a few other sprinkled in)

No comments:

Post a Comment