Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Trend I am DYING for this Fall!

GLOVES!!!


I am ALL about fashionable gloves, especially long-length in a super-soft leather!  Its only of my favorite things about chilly weather!  And gloves were ALL over the runways as fall collections have been debuting, and its HOT HOT HOT!  Oh wait....I mean cold cold cold?!

You can start small, say with a short style.  PS- Fingerless gloves are IN!  Especially in fabrics such as fishnet or lace!  Yes, Madonna is back...with this re-do of the lace fingerless gloves!


But I'll take Rhianna's hint and go with leather!  Nice!

For a mid-length I always think that a nice cable-knit or a supple leather is best!


But I LOVE the long glove trend!  And no, I don't mean long satin gloves from a 1980s prom!  I'm talking modern and sexy long gloves.  Best with a silky short-sleeved top - so chic!


to shake it up a bit, opt for a jewel tone color


I think the look really is modern when you can see a hint of skin, like when wearing with a poncho:


Also, any gloves you can find that are military inspired - grab them up!  Combining the military look with the glove trend is SO on for Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment