Wednesday, August 10, 2011

BEST Night Treatment

Listen up, I am about to share some incredible wisdom as someone who tries products constantly - I have found the BEST night treatment!

It's Ole Henriksen's Invigorating Night Gel


I first bought this product in January, when my skin was out of control due to lots of air travel and the dry air.  What I realized, was that it is the best night treatment I've ever used, and when I bought my third bottle last night at Sephora, I was like, "Why the heck haven't I blogged about this?!"  (duh!)

Why it's amazing:
  • It contains all natural ingredients!
  • It makes my skin incredibly smooth
  • It has subtle hydration (oil free)
  • It used plant-derived AHA to reduce fine lines and turn cells to reduce breakouts!
It is literally perfect for all skin types!  Truthfully, the $45 for a 1.7oz jar is a great value, because I have tried $100 night creams and treatments that don't even come close to the results I get from this product AND they aren't all natural like Ole Henriksen's products are!

Ole's Philosophy
Ole Henriksen is a well known at his Hollywood spa for creating custom treatments that sooth, hydrate and provide amazing anti-aging benefits!  I am currently using 7 of his skincare products and one is better then the next!

No comments:

Post a Comment