Wednesday, August 24, 2011

All natural blemish solution for under $20!

I've discovered an amazing anti-blemish gel that is also all natural!  I've been using it about 10 days and I saw the difference immediately.  It reduces redness, speeds recovery, shrinks blemishes and prevents new ones....all for $15!!!!!

The product is Skyn Iceland Willow Bark Anti-Blemish Gel


you can find it at Sephora stores and online...but if you order direct through their website you get 20% off
http://www.skinstore.com/skyn-iceland.aspx.aspx?affiliatecode=ppc_ggl_skyn_iceland&s_kwcid=TC|5625|skyn%20iceland||S|e|6372406856

What I loved most about this product is that I have consistently used it for 10 days and my skin is smooth and looks great, its not dry or red from harsh acids or other chemicals that are typically found in acne products!

If you want to try something else from the line, their Glacial Facial Wash is a top seller

No comments:

Post a Comment