Monday, August 1, 2011

GENIUS Facial Self Tanner!

Every self-tanner I've used on my face makes me break out, regardless of its claims of oil-free, etc.  (Admittedly, there was a Chanel daily moisterizer with a gradual tanner that didn't make me break out, but it was $75 a bottle and they don't even make it anymore, so I digress....)

Well, my prayers have been answered - and Dr. Dennis Gross is the one that answered my calls to the beauty gods with these amazing Alpha Beta Glow Pads!!
Alpha Beta® Glow Pads

They exfoliate (which must prevent the breakouts) and penetrate deep to add a really natural color AND make my skin feel amazing!  The vitamin D is for assisting the product in penetrating the skin, and its for all skin types, even the oily T zone and breakout prone like me!
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare
$18 for 10 pads, and you only need 2-3 a week!  Its a great product and I look forward to trying more of his items!

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P282415&categoryId=C14816

No comments:

Post a Comment