Saturday, June 11, 2011

Blemish Fighting Secret from the 1970s

In the 1970s it was all about drying up oil, so its no wonder that the market was flooded with drying lotions!  But one tried and true product has withstood all the harsh thoughts that you conjure up when you hear me say "drying lotion"


its Mario Badescu's Drying Lotion

It reminds me of calamine lotion (for poison ivy) and hey - sometimes I hate my blemishes just as much as poison ivy!!

You apply to blemishes and it dries them up fast!  Its a miracle product that has been around for nearly 40 years that you MUST know about!  My mom convinced me to try it and I loved it!

Its so reasonable priced at $17!

Check out Mario's other wonderful skin care products at:
http://www.mariobadescu.com/Skin-Care

No comments:

Post a Comment