Sunday, May 1, 2011

Tried and Tested: Bare Essentuals New Skincare


A month ago I blogged about Bare Essentuals releasing their new line of skin care products and I ordered the kit for combination skin and I had yet to give a review of the product to my followers.  Truth be told, I was not pleased, and moved on to another skin care line after a week.

I would rate it 5 out of 10 - the foaming cleanser being my favorite item in the lineup (I thought it cleansed well and it foamed up nicely) but the line fell short in that I didn't think it was exfoliating enough for my skin (hey - I wear a LOT of makeup! haha).  Likewise, my mom also had a "so-so" attitude towards the line she usually loves when it came to the skincare.


In summary - we discussed, and felt the foaming cleanser and the masque were the only 2 winners in this lineup.

(PS- Thanks for the commentary mom!)

No comments:

Post a Comment