Sunday, May 1, 2011

Splurge vs Steal of the Day

When I realized I left my MAC eyebrow pencil at home on vacation - I made a quick trip to the drug store and picked up one to replace it on this trip (among 25 other things for the purpose of blogging!)

The SPLURGE:
MAC's eyebrow pencil in "Flatter", $22 at MAC counters in Macy's


And the STEAL:
Maybelline Eyebrow Pencil in "Light Brown", $7 at Drug Stores


Both products are the "self sharpening" (aka: twist up) creamy pencil

And the result is:  THE STEAL!!  I'm going to totally convert to the Maybelline pencil, and not just because of the comb at the end (pointless in my opinion) but because of the price!  The $15 savings will nearly buy me a tube of MAC gloss or a fabulous eyeshadow!!  So really, the steal becomes the splurge!

No comments:

Post a Comment