Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Temporary Lip Tattoo?! Oh yes!

I am in love with this new trend, popping up all over Asia in the clubs - temporary lip tattoos!  I can see myself now, sipping on a cosmo (prob through a straw so I don't ruin my tat) with my girls, out on a Saturday night, with these lips!


Its totally outrageous, and therefore your girlfriends will probably be the only ones to back you up on this fashion extreme, but the pink and red shades actually look amazing!


The funkier patterns and colors aren't really my thing, but I'll show you a very popular one, the animal print:


Some other fun looks:






The hot new company selling these temporary fashion statements is Violent Lips


http://www.violentlips.com/

My favorite is the red fishnet style, $15 for three applications!
The Red Fishnet

So, what do you think?  Will you try a temporary lip tattoo?

No comments:

Post a Comment