Monday, May 23, 2011

Modern Day Pocahontas!

What's it all about girls?!  Feathers in your hair!  Totally!

2 weeks ago I bought these killer feather earrings that were super long and I planned an entire outfit around them (yes, they were THAT worthy!) and I loved the look! 

So how come it didn't occur to me to take the style from the ears to my strands!?  Duh!



These feather hair extensions are not giant bird feathers. but rather thin long strands that blend into hair


they are totally bohemian and I love it!



I recommend you style your hair wavy and messy, if its too curled or too straight the feathers won't blend.


keep in mind too that your hair color should dictate the colors you choose, go for more natural toned extensions if your hair is lighter.

One to try:  Sultra Feather Hair Extensions, $25 at Sephora
Feather Hair Accents
They come in 4 shade selections so you can get the look you are dying for!

For those messy tresses, try Bumble and Bumble's "Undressed" Texture Cream
Bb. Texture Hair (Un) Dressing Creme
$26 at Sephora!

No comments:

Post a Comment