Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Can't Find the Crackle Nail Polish?

My fab blog fans have been complaining to me that they love the "crackle" nail polish look but can't find the OPI crackle polish, because its sold out everywhere!

I hear ya girls, because I couldn't get my hands on the Silver Crackle from OPI either, and I was crushed!


Well, now China Glaze (found at Ulta and Sally Beauty Supply- which has the better price) has introduced their own line of crackle glazes, but with a reversed concept.
 
OPI's line there is just the black and silver crackle, that you paint over any color of dried nail polish.  The China Glaze has several crackle shades:

that work over any completly dry nail color!


Forget OPI's boring silver, check out this teal color!!!!!!  Its called "crushed candy"

and it looks awesome over black


or even white


ANY of their colors are great, and retail for appx $6!  Its easy to do and you get a unique look!  (great for toes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment