Tuesday, August 20, 2013

What the heck am I supposed to do with Orange nail polish?

Ok, so I was super excited to receive my second IPSY subscription bag with my sample and full size goodies

If you don't know what IPSY is, check it out:  www.ipsy.com

and in there was a box of Nailtini polish - and when I opened it I saw....orange
no...like ORANGE.  Like true orange, not coral, etc.  I was not thrilled.  I threw it in my polish drawer and rolled my eyes and another love lost.  But as I was searching out the Internet for some other inspirations - I decided to do a little research about what I COULD do if I REALLY wanted to give this orange a fair shot.  I was surprised that I actually liked a lot of the ideas!  Check it out and let me know which one you think I should try!!!



Pair it with Pink

Go for Leopard Print!

Create a Monarch Butterfly

Make it Girly with Dots and Bows

Try a Geometric Print

A Small White Decal makes it look Delicate

Combine it with something unexpected - like Plum

Top it with a Matte Top Coat

Create a Tribal Print

No comments:

Post a Comment