Thursday, August 1, 2013

Drug Store Bargain Buy Week - Day 5

It's Day 5 in our countdown, and today I am able to name my favorite drug store HAIR CARE BRAND

and it is.....John Freida!

Specifically the full repair line.  I do want to make note that I do not regularly use these products consistently (I use Kerastase for shampoo and conditioner) BUT of all the products I have tried from the drug store, this was the only line I have used all of what I had AND purchased more!

The line ranges from $6 - $12 each, and the full repair line is awesome for any hair type! 

Notable mentions:

Perfect Ends Deep Infusion ($8)

Heat Activated Styling Spray ($8) which is great for use with a flat iron


And the flyaway tamer ($10)

which looks like mascara, and you use the wand to 'brush' down those pesky flyaways at the roots to make hair look smooth and keeps frizz at bay!  Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment