Sunday, August 4, 2013

New Hair Mascaras from Sephora

Sephora Collection just released some hair mascaras and I decided to check them out!  I am really into hair chalking and adding temporary color to create fun looks, and the first thing I noticed about these hair mascaras is how they are a but more 'natural' in tone (not that purple or blue is natural, but I guess I would say that the pigment isn't as bold as a hair chalk)
SEPHORA COLLECTION - Temporary Ombre Hair Mascara

http://www.sephora.com/temporary-ombre-hair-mascara-P379517?skuId=1500768

Hair Mascara ($14)

I decided to pick up the 'copper' shade
SEPHORA COLLECTION - Temporary Ombre Hair Mascara

and I liked the way it added some fun to the tips of my front pieces without looking too over the top.  I did find that you have to really coat it on though to get a dramatic look (despite what the description says)

If you're looking for a very subtle tint - check it out

If you're looking for something more fun and bold, I prefer Anastasia's Hair and Brow Pigments ($12.50 at Ulta)

No comments:

Post a Comment