Saturday, August 3, 2013

The Final Day of our Week Long Countdown!

It's Day 7 of this week's drug store bargain buy countdown, and I had a few options for this last post, but I decided to go for a product that I consistently buy and love for the last one, and it's none other than"

L'Oreal Elnett Brushable Hairspray ($15)


This product has only been available in the US for a few years, and rumour has it that celeb stylists used to stuff suitcases full on trips to Europe to bring back for US clients!

There are several options but I love the extra hold UV protection for color treated hair version!


This spray is just what it says, its brushable, meaning no stiff or hard hair, just soft curls that will last

AND I love it for pony tails to spray down flyaways because its so lightweight it doesn't leave hair with this 'hairspray' helmet


Super bummer?  The US still doesn't get the limited edition ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment