Wednesday, August 28, 2013

3 HOT Fragrances Right Now!

These three fragrances are so HOT and so RIGHT NOW that I have to mention them!  In no particular order, here is what I am rocking for pre-fall 2013

In my purse: Juicy Couture Rollerball Duo $25
Juicy Couture - Viva La Juicy & Viva La Juicy Noir Rollerball Duo
You get Viva la Juicy AND the new Viva la Juicy Noir in one convienient rollerball for your purse!  You can't beat getting 2 sexy scents for $25!  I like to apply a but of the Viva la Juicy in the AM as a boost, or before a meeting....I put the 'Noir' on in the car on my way to an event or even just errands after work, its muskier and smoother.

Paired with my Glam Outfits: YSL's Manifesto
Yves Saint Laurent - MANIFESTO
Whoa, this scent is so sexy, only the perfection that is Jessica Chastain can be the spokesmodel (and the muse of the scent!)

If $62 for the 1oz is over the top for you - you can get a mini spray for $25 at Ulta stores now!  Its green, bold, and sensual and makes me want to put on a ball gown and stand up straight!  Perfect for thwn you need to be feeling glam!

When I need to feel sexy: Gucci Guilty

$56 for 1oz or make it sexy-on-the-go for the $25 purse spray

and how can you not feel sexy when Chris Evans is the spokesmodel?!!?  Yum-o!


So those are my top 3 fragrances right now - check it out for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment