Sunday, November 18, 2012

Temporary Tattoos for Fashionistas!

Yes, I loved Chanel and Beyonce's limited edition temporary tattoos from Fall 2010 (I rocked them!)


Chanel 2010:


and I even tried out the lip tattoo trend once!

but here is a temporary tattoo trend that I can really get behind:

Its Dior's 24k GOLD! Temporary Jewelry, what a conversation piece!



As if that fabulous bracelet (or arm cuff?) wasn't enough of a statement look, make the chains work too,
And truthfully, they aren't unattainable at $120 a pack (for your bestest girlfriend!?)

If you HAVE to get in on the trend but have a super tight budget (hey, I get it!)  You could try these out for $4 plus shipping at
http://www.tattoosales.com/tattoofullview.aspx?productID=7976&description=Never%20Been%20So%20Confident%20Jewelry%20Fashion%20Temporary%20Tattoo.&source=froogle&gclid=CJHyw_ea2bMCFUid4AodwHQAOQ

Temporary Tattoos


No comments:

Post a Comment