Sunday, November 18, 2012

A nail art trend you can realistically do this fall!

I've mentioned it before, but it was a nail art look I just did the other day and it was so easy that I had to remind you all of a fun look that you can create using three hole punch stickers!


After applying a nice shiny base coat of clear, I let it dry and then I applied the stickers.  Going with a deep dark matte shade that screams Fall, you paint nails with 2 coats. 

Remove the stickers after several minutes slowly.  Don't forget a nice top coat to seal the color and seam, and you have a great look!


You can make the "half moon" as skinny or as wide as you like, depending on where you place stickers


Check it out in the emerald shade of nail polish, its such a great Holiday Party look!


Of course, you can paint the base coat any color you want and make it a far more colorful look, but I wanted to stress how great the understated natural nail being exposed was very chic!

My pro tip?  Keep Q tips and remover close by to keep the cuticle area cleaned up to quickly catch any smudges!  AKA: don't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment