Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Welcome Readers!

This is my very first post of my beauty blog!  After several people have mentioned to me that they wished I did a beauty blog, so that they can read up on my favorite products and tips...I decided it was time!  I'll do my best to keep current - and post daily!  Its not just about beauty, but fashion, hair, dilemmas, entertainment news, hey - anything I feel like blogging!!
Please comment and ask questions!  I love beauty and fashion questions!
Also, you can contact me at rosa.osu@usa.com if you are interested in any of my side projects:
Scrapbooking
Party Planning
Personal Shopping
Gift Basket Making
Party Favors and Ideas
Flower Arranging
Makeup Artistry
and more!

4 comments:

  1. Good for you Rosa! Welcome to the Blog World! I will certainly post a link on my Blog page to OUR Blog page! :) Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rock on! Can't wait to read everything!
    ~Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Rosa! Can't wait to follow :-)
    -Cousin Julie <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. luv it!!! I would like it if you posted different hairstyles to try because I want to experiment. :)

    ReplyDelete