Friday, March 4, 2011

Bare Essentuals Introduces Mineral Skincare Line this Sunday!

I love Bare Escentuals (BE), more commonly known as bareMinerals (c)

This Sunday they launch their new 'activesoil complex' skincare line, which many followers are eagerly awaiting!

Bare Escentuals
What are they promising?  Younger-looking and smoother skin though active minerals that encourage cell turnover.

I don't know about you, but I am into nearly anything Leslie Blodgett, creator, invents!

The big draw on this line is made without fragrence, dyes, chemicals, oils and preservatives.  You can feel good about putting on makeup!  (not that I ever had any guilt about it....just sayin'!)

The sub-lines, including this active soil complex skincare line, are the origional bare minerals line:

and the fabulous and fashionable Buxom line:
Buxom


The first product I am going to try is the Naturally Luminous Daily Duo $23
available at Ulta, Sephora, Bare Escentuals stores and QVC

Naturally Luminous Daily Duo Kit-Combination Skin
You get to try a 30 day supply of the cleanser and moisturizer, what a deal!

If anyone tries it, please report back!  I'll let you know what I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment