Friday, March 4, 2011

A $250 Hairdryer?! Worth it?

Would you purchase a $250 hair dryer?  You know, I admit, I might if I thought it would give me better hair (who doesn't want great hair?)

The T3 Featherweight Luxe Hair Dryer claims to be the ultimate frizz fighter, and it dries your hair 70% faster than any old Conair Styler.

T3 has patented technology that utilizes real Tourmaline gemstones.  These gems emit ions to seal in moisture and reduce static.

Hmmm....$250 worth of ions?  I wonder.....

I looked at various websites and read consumer ratings and reviews (wait, people are buying a $250 hair dryer?) and overall
T3Featherweight Luxe Hair Dryer w/ SoftTouch Finger Diffuser
PROS
easy to use
light weight
reduces frizz

CONS
expensive (ya think?)
Ineffective

Of the 25 reviews I read, about half think that they didn't get what they thought they were paying for.  So ladies...hug your Revlon, and keep the gemstones in your jewelry?!

Anyone out there that has tried a T3 product?
T3T3 Featherweight Dryer
T3Mane Tamer Unruly Hair Straightener

No comments:

Post a Comment