Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A dress you can wear 60 different ways?!

Hayley Starr
This dress, by Haley Star, retails for $325
http://www.hayleystarr.com/clothes-infinite.php

Its a modal (like a jersey knit) and the 60 different way claim is shocking, I would have never imagined.  Apparently, in January, there was a special one day dale on the dress for $49, which I read about on TheStir (CafeMom).  I would buy this for $49 in a heartbeat! 

Here is what CafeMom has to say about her purchase:
Flickr
I have to admit, I wasn't thrilled when the dressed arrived, crammed into a padded mailer. Is that seriously how you treat a $325 dress? Plus, it seemed like nothing more than a tube dress with extra-long, stretchy ties. It hung in my closet for several weeks before I did anything with it. Meanwhile, the messages from blog readers who'd ordered the dress were piling up. "What do I do with this thing?" "How am I supposed to wear this?" Etc.
Finally, though, I decided that It Was Time.
Flickr
Flickr
Flickr
Flickr
Flickr
Flickr

Haley Star's website has a video tutorial for how to wear the dress, and I also read that its a best-seller as a maternity dress because of the bias cut!  What a great gift for your pregnant friend!  A dress she can get tons of use out of going to parties, weddings, her shower, etc!!

No comments:

Post a Comment