Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My Idol, Kate Moss, Introduces new Dior Lipcolor

Any of you that have known me for any length of time probably know that Kate Moss has been my one and only idol since I was 12 years old.  I've followed her career religiously.  So, when she became the inspiration for Dior's Addict lipcolor - I was right on top of it!  Here are some stills from the new campaign, and I love that it says 'be iconic'!!!








and my favorite photo from the campaign:

Because secretly I wished that was my life! 

The colors are juicy, shiny and healthy looking on your lips:


and I love the slim case


The new colors are offered exclusively at Sephora for a limited time for $28 (the regular collection is available at the large chains, like Neiman Marcus and Dillards)
http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml;jsessionid=ZF0EHS2HENKDECV0KSGAIGQ?id=P282501&shouldPaginate=true&categoryId=1073

The formula promises to be hydrating and incredibly shiny!

I'll be indulging in the bubblegum pink shade, which I think will look incredible with the shine!
Singulière 465
Dior Addict Lipstick

I will def be combining it with my favorite lip lining stick by BUXOM (Bare Essentuals)

The Big and Healthy Lip Stick ($18 at Sephora)
Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Stick
is one of the most incredible products!  It has lip plumping powers and it stays put for hours!  I LIVE in the Las Vegas shade and pair it with everything!  And I know the new Dior gloss will not be any exception!

Here is a look at Kate through the years...as tribute!  Love her!









and the photo I have of her in my office:

No comments:

Post a Comment