Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Officially Obsessed

a trend I have been watching since fall is the spike and grommet (metal) trend that is adorning clothes and shoes, and was huge during fashion week this year. 
Christian Louboutin is one the premier shoe designers, and of course, if you want the best, you have to pay for the best.  Think $800 and up for the trademark red sole.  That is NOT practical, but damn, a girl can dream.  Check out the coolest look right now!




I will forever be on the hunt to find the affordable version...either that.....or DP will wonder why we didn't make our mortgage payment this month!  Post if you know where I can find this look!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, You can buy Louboutin here at very good prices. Thinking of getting some myself and picking them up the next time I'm state-side!
    http://www.toryburchpumps.com/

    ReplyDelete