Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The First Ad to Ban Retouching of Models!

When I look at celebrity magazine covers, and see these flawless faces, I secretly wish my photos were re-touched!!  I'm totally jealous!

But now, one of my FAVORITE brands, Make Up For Ever, has started a new ad campaign that has banned retouching of any kind!  Check out the ad, featuring a KeSha look-alike, below!


(PS- Notice the lace tights!  I TOLD you they were HOT!)

I believe the hype, I think the girl's arms and undereyes would have been retouched, and there is a certain sheen on her forehead that I think looks natural!

More from the company below:


How to get your hands on Make Up For Ever's new HD Invisible Cover Foundation, $40?

The brand is most popularly found at Sephora online (link below) and at Sephora retail shops nationwide. But his specific product is exclusive only to Sephora!

Here is what the brand has to say about this fabulous new product:
HD Invisible Cover Foundation
What it is:
An oil-free medium-to-full-coverage liquid foundation that covers skin imperfections flawlessly while remaining invisible on-screen and in real life.

What it does:
This foundation creates a soft-focus effect, which is designed to meet the coverage concerns of those in the spotlight. It leaves your complexion with such a flawless finish, it can withstand bright or harsh lighting.

What else you need to know:
This Sephora-exclusive foundation comes in 25 shades to suit all skintones.
http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P217905&categoryId=C13402

I've used some of the brand's HD products and they are great.  They are long-wearing and feel great on the skin!  One of my favorite HD kits from the brand is this HD Complexion Kit (available in travel sizes for a limited time through Sephora)
HD Complexion Travel Kit ($40 Value)
You get an elixer (for boosting hydration), a primer (for before foundation) and a powder to set the foundation. 
Get this great kit for $29 at http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P258102&categoryId=C13402

So now, no need to wish for retouching - have that flawless look all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment