Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Awesome time with this weekend's Bridal group!

What a fun group of gals I had on Sunday!!  I loved every one of you - and everyone was so gorgeous it made makeup application a breeze!

Check out this cool before & after on the Bride, Jenna!  I applied individual lash extensions (only thing done in the before pic) and then we went glam with the makeup by contouring the face with bronzer, going to a brown and champagne smokey eye and a bright berry lip!

I was fortunate enough to have Front Row Center salon allow me to come in and do the makeup while hair prep was going on - for seven ladies this is the best way to do it!


Two of my fav gals from that day, one that NEVER wears makeup and was a bit apprehensive and the other that wanted to be as glam as a super model!  SO FUN!


I loved doing the gals in the group



I was thrilled to see some her photos online and that the makeup looked incredible and photographed so well for her and her lovely girls!





No comments:

Post a Comment